Welcome to Bview's documentation area. Procedures are accessible from links below :
- Overview : Before getting started, let us briefly introduce Bview purpose and usefulness.
- Getting started : Start your Bview experience here.
- Interface : A short global tour.
- Menu : In this section we will describe each menu and their content.
- Toolbar : Bview offers a useful set of features to help you out with your review process.
- Timeline : Besides the classic representation of a period of time, Bview's timeline provides options to ease and configure your review task.
- Media panel : Use this panel to manage you sequence or movie with extended settings and options.
- Memory management : Manage your memory efficiently.
- 3D Stereoscopy : Use the stereo modes for your 3D work.
- Annotate : A simple tool to review your work.
- Compare tracks : Activate this mode to evaluate your work.
- Color management : Manage your color settings.
- Manage media : Compose, edit and apply a set of different parameters to your media.
- Sound : Play and synchronize your sound media.
- Export : Export your work to other formats.
- Archive : End your work process by archiving.
- Batch Bview : Bview light command tool.
- Shortcuts : List of Bview shortcuts.