Archive a Bview project
Use menu File > Save As Archive, it opens a window containing the following parameters :
- file_name : define archive.bv filename and directory.
- keep_file_format : check to keep original file formats.
- file_format : choose file format JPEG, PNG... (if keep_file_format is unchecked).
- quality_ratio : choose quality of jpeg format (0-1).
It is possible to set the output resolution by changing the resize_mode which is at NONE by default :
- ABSOLUTE : define your own values of width/height.
- RELATIVE : apply a multiplication factor to the width and height of the input size: keeps the ratio of the image.
All sequences and movies contained in the project are copied in the directory selected keeping the original hierarchy of directories. If keep_file_format is not selected, all sequences will be saved in the selected file_format except for movies which are not converted.
Progress and Cancel
After validation, a progression bar is displayed and the process can be cancelled at any time.
Archive operation can also be done in batch mode (command line).
It is done by using the command batch_bview as :
batch_bview -archive [OPTIONS] file.bv
with the following options (shown with batch_bview -h) :
- Output :
|-o||set archive.bv filename and directory|
|-file_format||specify a format (JPEG, PNG...)|
- Quality :
|-quality_ratio||specify the quality of JPEG format|
These options include parameters of the archive dialog box.
By default batch_bview archive is in keep_file_format mode.